Where are we and where are we going in terms of cybersecurity, exponential technologies, hardware and software, cloud, networks and infrastructure, among others, are some of the concerns that arise most frequently in these moments of change, new developments, tools and solutions.
To answer these questions and take a look at the state of the IT Sector in Colombia and Latin America, this Thursday, October 14, we will hold the event 'IT sector: a look at the industry that moves the world', in which experts on the subject will accompany us to analyze the present and future of this important segment of the industry.
The event is one of the initiatives that we carry out since Impacto TICWhere We are developing various high-impact journalistic content around the current state, trends and opportunities of the IT Sector in Colombia and Latin America, with the aim of making visible the importance, reality and future of the technology sector in these times of reactivation, and also of transformation.
IT Sector is a space that is aimed at strategic decision makers in companies, managers of IT areas, spokespersons for companies that provide IT solutions, communications and PR managers of companies related to the IT Sector, associations, leaders of opinion in general, business journalists and specialized in IT of the main mass media.
In 'IT Sector: a look at the industry that moves the world', The state and projections of an industry that moves the world will be presented, trends in Colombia, the past, present and future of the IT Sector, the success stories of companies that manufacture technology products and analyze the technological development of the regions. This event is sponsored by Procalidad, a company specialized in the areas of Big Data and Advanced Analytics.
To discuss the various topics on our agenda, we will be accompanied by guests experts on the subject such as:
- Marcelo ruiz: Director of Consulting for Latin America in Telecommunications and Technology of the market intelligence and strategy firm Frost & Sullivan. His activities include the management of consulting projects and market and growth studies in different markets at the regional level, development of publications, international speaker and strategic advisor in important companies in the sector in the region.
- Juan Carlos Villate: Manager IDC Colombia since 2017; He has been an associate consultant for the company since 2013. He has more than 25 years of experience in different industries, including technology, transportation, as well as aviation and logistics. He served as regional manager for Colombia and Ecuador in the International Air Transport Association (Iata), general manager of FedEx Colombia and sales manager (CMO) and strategic planning manager (CSO) of the Colombian airline Aires SA, among others.
- Lorena Rodríguez: Electronic Engineering, specialist in senior management, certified Itil 4 Managing Professional. Operations Director at Axity Colombia, where he leads the strategy, design and implementation of business solutions. With a professional career of 21 years, managing technology services and permanently seeking its transformation.
- Ana Maria Salazar: Telecommunications engineer, specialist in project management and master's degree in technology management. Works in the Ruta N Corporation, an innovation and business center in the city of Medellín, Colombia, as a project leader in information and communication technologies.
- Luis Carlos Guerrero placeholder image: Commercial Vice President of Lumen Technologies for the Andean Cluster (Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela); since 2015 he has held the position of president of the company in Colombia. He began his professional career at Lumen in 2000 as Vice President of Connectivity of Impsat, later Global Crossing and then Level 3, and since then he has held management positions in the commercial area as president of the operation in Venezuela and later as commercial vice president for the countries of the Andean Cluster.
- Marcela perilla: President of SAP For the North Region of Latin America and the Caribbean, made up of Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Central America and the Caribbean, it is responsible for the entire operation in these countries. It has been consolidated by achieving the female leadership of the subsidiary in different markets, promoting the digital transformation of customers and accompanying their evolution towards the cloud, in which it has led a talented team of more than 500 employees in more than 13 countries and a broad portfolio of cutting-edge solutions that supports nearly 7.000 clients in 25 industries.
- Edgar helou: General Manager of Amazon Web Services (AWS) In colombia. Its objective is to promote the adoption of cloud computing in Colombian companies, supporting their digital transformation and innovation processes. Before joining AWS, he led the Google Cloud business in Colombia for 5 years and prior to that he was regional manager of Opti-time, a French technology company.
- Juan Fernando Anzola: Has more than 8 years of professional experience in the public and private sector in the promotion of investment and trade. At the public level he has worked on Invest in Bogota, ProColombia and Permanent Mission of Colombia to the World Trade Organization; in the private sector he worked as a trader in the French multinational Louis Dreyfus Commodities.
- Christian klug cordier: Entrepreneur, visionary and intrapreneur with 30 years of experience leading technology-based companies in Colombia, Panama & USA. CEO of Procality and promoter of new business initiatives based on business optimization and innovation models, through Digital Transformation, Big Data, Analytics & AI, supported by multidisciplinary teams, value networks and collaborative economy.
- Paula Hernandez: Business Administrator, specialist in Corporate Social Responsibility, International Cooperation and Project Management for Development, with 12 years of experience in private and public sector companies, leading issues of corporate responsibility, sustainability, corporate governance, ethics and compliance.
Note: It is important to note that in order to participate in the activities carried out during the event and obtain the certificate of participation, it is necessary to have registered on the event page with all the complete information. The email supplied must be from a corporate account.
Main Image: comfreak (Pixabay).